9/27/15

Ten Funniest Pins on Pinterest


So, in follow up to my useful post, Ten Most Useful Pins I've Found, I present you with...


So as I said before, Pinterest can be a blessing or a curse, depending on how you use it. But I've seen some pins that made me cry from tears of laughter! My stomach hurts the next day because I used my abs so much to laugh! And I want to share the joy with you, so grab the person closest to you and make sure that you've used the restroom recently.

The Ten Funniest Pins on Pinterest (Plus four double points. So it's really fourteen. The more the merrier, right?) 


1.

                              I can't stop laughing!!!!!


I remember that my sisters, Mom, and I watched a movie when I stumbled across this pin. Once I read it I started laughing so hard that we had to pause the movie so that I could explain, and then we all started laughing so hard that the movie stayed on the backburner for a while. Seriously, sing this line out and try not to explode with the giggles!

2.
RDJ


Innocent Gwyneth acting normal and such when BAM. RDJ acts like RDJ. And the world applauses him for it. 

3. 

hilarious:

I have no words, except this caused so many laughs over the past few years that this employee deserves a medal. 

"And the award to most entertaining cake decorator goes to Walmart Employee!" 

"Dis be Airwerkaa, and I would jus' like ta say t'ank ya to myself for makin' the world a better place, and under neat that, I'm off to the McDonalads." 

And when she went to McDonald's she wore... 

She has. Panties. On her head. Uh. There is no need of a clever caption. She has panties on her head. Panties.:

4.

Funny: Say it with me: 

Pants on the ground, pants of the ground. You lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground. 

5. 

Legolas and Kili:

And I know which shampoo they use too... 

So funny!:
6. 

HAHAHAHAHAHA:
Accuracy at its finest. 

7. 

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!:

'Cause let me tell you, nothing says attractive like indentions from the excerpt of a laundry hamper.  

8. 

I can't stop laughing

Because...

 :

9. 

Hawkeye is feeling fabulous…:
But is Hawkeye more fabulous than Gandalf? 

Gandalf the FABULOUS!:

10. 

If you thought the fanny pack was bad, add a puppy!:

And to close out this laugh session, I present you with the first pin ever pinned to my Happiness Board. You don't know how much fun I had scrolling through the entire board with my sisters all around me! I'm hoarse from laughing, and I hope that you are too! 

Check out even more funny pins on my Pinterest account: Hannah ~Grace in Everything~ . And comment below which one made you worry for your bladder control! 

Princess Hannah 

Hannah
8 Comments

8 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH. I think I just died. So dang hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm laughing so hard. I love the Marvel ones, but the one with Gandalf the Fabulous is just XDDDD

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew some fandom references would go a long way! Just wait until I do cat edition!

      Delete
  3. Oh my word! Pinterest is the bestest place to go when you need a laugh. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I laughed for hours while making this post! I'm glad that you enjoyed it!

      Delete
  4. thanks for the laughs on a monday, so refreshing <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mondays always need a laugh! Glad to be of assistance!

      Delete

No